1. Founded in May 1943, Daytona 200 Motorcycle Club is recognized as Florida's oldest continually operating motorcycle club.
2. Outlaws motorcycle club is considered to be the dominant OMG in Florida with 16 official chapters.
3. The Gulf Coast chapter of the Outlaws are working to change negative perceptions about motorcycle clubs. They organize charity drives to help the needy.
4. The Firebird Warlocks or Florida Warlocks was founded by Tom "Grub" Freeland, an ex-US Navy veteran in 1967.
5. Stephen Martin, an undercover ATF agent infiltrated Warlocks MC leading to an investigation in 1991.
6. Leather and Lace WMC’s Florida clubhouse is named Angel’s Landing. It has a dining room, bar and even a serenity pond with a waterfall.
7. The National Association of Buffalo Soldiers & Troopers Motorcycle Club (NABSTMC) offers scholarships worth more than $100,000 every year.
8. Bessie Stringfield founded Iron Horse MC in Florida. She was the first African-American woman to ride across the United States solo.
9. King David Bikers of South Florida is a unique motorcycle club for Jewish riders.
10. Aside from bringing together motorcycle enthusiasts, Southern Sons MC also regularly shares information useful for bikers.
11. Alternative MC is composed of recovering alcoholics and drug addicts. The MC promotes sane and sober motorcycling.
12. In 2019, two members of the 69ers Motorcycle Club were sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of Paul Anderson, President of the Cross Bayou Chapter of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club.
13. Most outlaw motorcycle clubs in Florida are based in the Tampa and Miami areas.
14. The Italian Angels Motorcycle Brotherhood is dedicated to the preservation of Italian heritage, customs and traditions. But anyone can join.
15. Chicks in the Wind is a women’s MC that hosts events like scavenger hunts, poker runs, etc to raise funds for women and children in need.